TOME Episode 06 TOME Episode 06

I think were ALL waiting on your TV show, just don't let them do a live action movie unless they get it right XD. SERIOUSLY THIS IS AMAZING STUFF!!! It wasn't even all combat. It's easy to have an exciting show when there's so much combat, you don't rely on that, you actually make the show enticing. 5/5 doesn't do this justice. 20/5 is more like it. Yes I called it a show, that's what it is, animated TV. To think how much this has evolved from sprite animation. You have to be proud of this.

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

:( So are we ever going to find out why Micky was targeted? OR WAIT!!!

Dear Mickey, why did they kidnap you?

XSIGX

Damn series is over isn't it? So Q&A won't work. :(

KUDOS though, you got alot of animation out in a year's time with it being great quality.

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

Thank You for actually making series and not just leaving us an epic teaser. It's obvious your going to get your own TV Show eventually. I think you can do it right now, the only problem would be bulking up in unsubmitted animations. Litterally 1080 quality, looked great on TV, pump in more length and you have a sure thing for a TV spot. Try G4, I bet they would like to post an internet star, they have before.

Braker Braker

Is it just me or is it broken?

Epic Stand Epic Stand

Get someone to proof your text first, I can tell english isn't your primary language, but the reason we complain because when grammer is too bad it's hard to understand some stuff. I do have a question, do you spell sculls like that on purpose? Or just a mis-translation or something?

genyuk responds:

Hm... everywhere we use word "skull". Where do you see "scull"? We have used professional translator to read the texts but like a people says "he is lifeless who is faultless" ;-)

DICE ROLL DICE ROLL

This should be in gadgets, it is in now way an Action Fighting or Brawler. This is only two frames plus one for each dice result. This is EXACTLY what is needed.....in a game.......that puts little to no importance on this.....designed bad......Must I continue?

ParagonX9 - Blue Marine ParagonX9 - Blue Marine

Great!

All around, i like how you keep a nice A contrast with various second melodies, with a recurring background rythms. This is truely a great piece of music.

Words for Alexandra Words for Alexandra

WoW

This is intense, it's great and the emotion is so real. I was listening to it in the background while doing other stuff and i started to feel teary. This is what slow music is supposed to be like. Anyone who blams this guy has no idea what they are doing.

Starship Supercool_ Starship Supercool_

WOW!

This is a very interesting feel, seems like late 70's early 80's funk. This is a great new concept. GO PRO!! This is truely amazing!!!

Last Supper of Raptor Jesus Last Supper of Raptor Jesus