ParagonX9 - Blue Marine ParagonX9 - Blue Marine

Great!

All around, i like how you keep a nice A contrast with various second melodies, with a recurring background rythms. This is truely a great piece of music.

Words for Alexandra Words for Alexandra

WoW

This is intense, it's great and the emotion is so real. I was listening to it in the background while doing other stuff and i started to feel teary. This is what slow music is supposed to be like. Anyone who blams this guy has no idea what they are doing.

Starship Supercool_ Starship Supercool_

WOW!

This is a very interesting feel, seems like late 70's early 80's funk. This is a great new concept. GO PRO!! This is truely amazing!!!

Slammin' Slammin'

Nice

Great job on making the opening, i like how you make sure to introduce a "down time" feel into the music, similar to pieces like "Funk Among Us". I think this has a good feel to it in general.

Pushbar responds:

cheers

Wait where did the synth go? Wait where did the synth go?

The breakdown

Nice, story format music writing, this is rarely done in funk anymore

Nice work on the scale and chord changes, about the second time the music dissapates, roughly at about 2:10, it seems a little long of a rest, it didnt at all ruin the song though.

In all, great peice

Robot Dancers - RD2010 Robot Dancers - RD2010

You pulled it off!

It is very risky to add in any of either robotic vocals (or even vocals in general), synths, or electronic sounds to funk, it's just very difficult and it becomes a separate genre....HOWEVER YOU DID IT!!! AMAZING!!!

Funk You, You Funky Fuck Funk You, You Funky Fuck

Pure awe

This is what funk is about. This is the whole reason i love to play funk.

Flame Retardant Flame Retardant

Well...I love the bass line

The bass line is great, Funk is mostly about the bass line and rythm section, and the other instruments accompanying them for a change. The Electric guitar seems to over power EVERYTHING else though. The Vocals also overpower the rythm section, seems as if it's more of a rock song (balance wise) than a funk song

FlameRetardant responds:

Thanks, the bass player speaking here, the bass line is great - I know right?
But my egocentric friends keep saying that because it's not truly "funk" but rather "trash funk" (or "thrash funk, dunno") the guitar has to be a little overpowering.
Plus, they keep saying that it's all because "the reviewers sound boxes suck" while even I hear that the bass gets knocked back later into the song.
But yeah, that's what you have to go through if you have such egocentric bandmates :P

(This review was brushed up by negativity against bandmates as a response to the response they made to the previous reviewer, in truth, they are awesome guys, etc)

-[ Funky Loop ]- -[ Funky Loop ]-

Winds=pwn

I love the wind rift, i would be proud to play this in our concert lineup

Sunspot Garage Sunspot Garage

Great

This is pretty awesome, i think that everything is balenced perfectly, however it could make a difference on each person's computer settings, for me it was balenced PERFECTLY, nice featuring the more interesting sections and keeping A B contrast going on

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

You are definitely right
All speakers and headphones are different in both quality and condition
That and people will just find anything wrong with something haha
Although I know it's not perfect and there's always room for improvement, glad it was good for YOU :]