TOME Episode 06 TOME Episode 06

I think were ALL waiting on your TV show, just don't let them do a live action movie unless they get it right XD. SERIOUSLY THIS IS AMAZING STUFF!!! It wasn't even all combat. It's easy to have an exciting show when there's so much combat, you don't rely on that, you actually make the show enticing. 5/5 doesn't do this justice. 20/5 is more like it. Yes I called it a show, that's what it is, animated TV. To think how much this has evolved from sprite animation. You have to be proud of this.

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

:( So are we ever going to find out why Micky was targeted? OR WAIT!!!

Dear Mickey, why did they kidnap you?

XSIGX

Damn series is over isn't it? So Q&A won't work. :(

KUDOS though, you got alot of animation out in a year's time with it being great quality.

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

Thank You for actually making series and not just leaving us an epic teaser. It's obvious your going to get your own TV Show eventually. I think you can do it right now, the only problem would be bulking up in unsubmitted animations. Litterally 1080 quality, looked great on TV, pump in more length and you have a sure thing for a TV spot. Try G4, I bet they would like to post an internet star, they have before.

Brofox Assault Brofox Assault

Alot of potential. It's not developed enough to be part of the awesome series, that is pushing it, but for a first release on NG it carries a large amount of potential, this is true for both the voice acting and the animation. The voice acting is remarkable. The animation is sub-par, however the style of the animation makes it more of a style than an issue. Great Job.

"Clown" "Clown"

Still, you get a weird feeling from the music mostly, even the name of the song. It's almost like he's doing something to your soul. I'm not even going to say that the person was evil or even bad. Just saying knowing how the creator went out, then the music, AND THE TITLE OF THE SONG, really creepy.

As far as this being insight into his mind...it kinda is, however this is also a common beginner flash. Honestly the song says more than the animation. These thoughts were in his head prior to the animations, a little research will verify that. Part of a handicap that animation has is that you can only animate what you can....well....animate. However if this person created My Little Pony, they would of still been the same person, a textbook psychopath who xperienced a psycotic break.

Animating General Animating General

AWESOME

Anyone who saw Legend of Groose in the background and has played skyward sword, will litterally LOL. Even if u hadnt put that in there it would still be a 10/10. You have some of the funniest vids on NG and never trade you quality of content for your animation. Even short ones like this look great.

Scott-Falco responds:

Groose is one of my new favorite characters in anything. I love it when you see a character going through dynamic changes in an animation/game

Paper Mario Madness Paper Mario Madness

Great

But why do you want to be submitted to the 2010 collection?

Alpha-Nuva responds:

just to see if you'd catch that. good show, man.

Micmadness Micmadness

Yep...

It's obvious you won Madness Day 2011

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Epic

It's awesome how you have become one of the prime examples of what NG is about, Everything for Everyone, after three years you still hold the Third highest score for all flash animations and games combined on this website. Excellent Job!

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

What?!?

The Madness series is like the heart of NewGrounds, well maybe not the heart but a major artery. Honestly KristofferAG, I don't think you understand NewGrounds. This was an awesome flash, one of my favs in the Madness series, keep up the good work.